Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Don't you play for the Yankees?

This morning I was asked if I was a Lesbian or not.... two times. It's hard for me to place myself within a function of lesbian, bi, straight; what ever. I've had sexual adventures with ladies, men, men & girls etc. I can't tell what I am MORE attracted to. Somedays, I can't stop noticing every breast I see, other days I can be really attracted to muscles or cocks etc.

This morning... thanks to a special erotica request for a story & twitter I found myself really thinking about cock. Sucking cock was the theme of the story. It got my mind thinking of getting some cum shooting into my mouth. Nothing like it really. Heart pounding, heavy breathing. cum squirting... yum. Butt Plugs have special design and just suit the structure of the body.

I was suppressing these urges because I was supposed to be going to work this morning. That was postponed and a lady friend really turned me off of pussy and my mind went directly back to cock.

Where do I go?

The bastion of human anonymous sexual relations...... Craigslist.

I placed an ad in the philadelphia craigslist:

Here's the deal. I am a writer of erotica. I've been writing stories this morning about cock. I have this great urge to suck cock and drink some cum... the more cum the better. I am looking for now - about 2 ish. I will be bullshitting on twitter (at) netfux and checking my email. Please send a pic if you have one. No recip. No recip. No recip!! Just suck and go.

Within a few minutes I had well over 40 messages from guys who needed their balls drained and give me some cum. Nipple Toys are perfect for adding stimulation when your hands are too busy to tweak them.

The first emails were disappointing. Some just said... "real?" other's offered to try and please me, which is not what the ad says.

I made mention I was near the train. I recieved an email from a guy who attached pics, gave me the train instances where he could arrive, said he hadn't had sex in 2 + weeks and he had a nice cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment