Friday, May 3, 2013

How Acceptable Is It To Hit On your Hot Medical professional?

This guy is unreal hot and he knows I’m STD no cost since he did the tests himself.

So about a month ago my physique started to act up. A lot more specifically -- it was my urethra.

Let me just cut for the chase. I was possessing a full-on UTI and it was generating me crazy uncomfortable. I felt like I had to pee each and every 5 minutes and no matter how substantially water I drank, the symptoms weren't dissipating. Having said that, higher five around the preceding sex, correct?

Anyway, I don’t have insurance coverage due to the fact I’m a freelance writer and have greater issues to pay for, like rent and makeup. So I began chugging garlic and cranberry pills for like two weeks until certainly one of my beautiful editors at xoJane told me to stop being a fucking idiot (I’ll let you guess which 1) and called her medical doctor to obtain me a script for some antibiotics. So inside a way, I scored drugs from my editor. Badass.

And boy is modern day medicine genuinely some thing. My symptoms cleared up inside hours.

On the other hand, I took all of the antibiotics as they have been instructed and skilled some pretty unpleasant symptoms -- just like the most insane bout of constipation of my life. My digestive method took two weeks to recover.

Then, about per week later, the UTI symptoms came back. DUN DUN DUN. But anything was distinctive and new. As well as my symptoms, I started to develop a weird dull discomfort in my right kidney.

Alternatively of heading to the physician, I decided to Google my symptoms instead. You realize how that goes. Right after a few hours of convincing myself I have a kidney infection on top of cancer on top of AIDS, I decided to drop the money on seeing an actual doctor.

I produced an appointment at the clinic in East Village. Due to the fact I’m a freelance writer and can’t seriously prove my revenue (I hadn’t finished my 2012 taxes by then) I had to spend the maximum quantity for their non-insured patience. It was $105 and income effectively spent.

I attempted to acquire a walk-in on a Friday afternoon, but no such luck. Just after I cried towards the nurse, she sat me down and took my temperature. I didn't have a fever so she told me I ought to just hold drinking cranberry juice and that she would schedule me an appointment for that following Monday morning.

That Monday morning I showed up all bright-eyed and bushy tailed.

“I don’t see your appointment,” stated the receptionist.

“But. But. She told me. In there,” I point, “She told me.”

“OK. Calm down. Go in and get it figured out,” she stated using a smile. They are so nice at the clinic.

There was some kind of a pc glitch however they figured it out and were capable to fit me in for ten am alternatively. So I spend an added hour imagining myself living with Cancer AIDS.

Finally 10am rolls about and a nurse asks me to accompany him down a hallway. I hate this element because it normally reminds me of going to the principal’s office. I consider my emotional age will generally be 13.

I tell him all of my concerns and he sends my blood test away and tells me to sit tight and wait for the medical professional.

So as I’m waiting and imagining talking for the mild mannered old man/lady medical professional about my symptoms.

“You’re Olga, proper? I’ll be correct with you,” a booming hot guy voice cracks the air. I look up and confident sufficient, it’s among the list of hottest guys I’ve ever noticed. Tall, match with hipster glasses, likely anywhere amongst the ages of 28-32.

All I can assume is “I cannot talk to him about this stuff! Where’s the unattractive medical professional?”

And, not surprisingly when he calls me in to the workplace the very first thing he asks me is about my constipation. What? Did he just say “constipation” to me? Oh, my god. I can’t deal with this.

So he starts asking me all the other protocol queries, which includes:


 “Are you sexually active?”
 “Do you might have a history with STDs?”
 “Was this the initial time you had been this constipated?”
 “Does it burn once you pee?”
 “When was your last menstrual cycle?”

You realize. Initially date stuff.

“Are you taking supplements?” he asks.

“Yes. Garlic pills--“ I handle to blurt out prior to he cuts me off.

“Garlic tablets? What are you taking garlic pills for, your cholesterol? You are like a skinny mini.”

Is hot Doctor Dude flirting with me?

Soon after he tends to make fun with the other everyday supplements I take (“Fish oil for your hair and nails? Your hair looks good. I do not consider it’ll be falling out anytime soon.”), he finally instructs me to go get a lot more blood tests and he stated he’ll call me regardless of the outcomes.

Later that week, I was possessing drinks and recanting the story of your hot doctor/probably like of my life with a buddy and we determine I undoubtedly should ask him out. It would be unethical for me to not. We devise a strategy.

If he calls and tells me I've Chlamydia, I’ll say, “OK. Thanks. I’ll pick up the prescription in the Duane Reade. Bye.” And hang up the telephone and go crawl into a cave and die. But if he calls to tell me I’m fine, I’ll smoothly reply with, “That’s wonderful. We need to get a drink to celebrate.”

What can I say? I need to be writing books on this shit. Latex Dildo Pants under Shay in Public.

He did get in touch with, except I was inside the bathroom so he ended up leaving a voice message. I was fine (inside the event you were concerned). I attempted calling back right away to ask him additional specific questions then try to ask him out but he was currently busy and I didn’t want to look like a stalker. The thrusting vibrator is ugly, but it works well.

So how do I go about this? Do I make up causes to go to the medical doctor? Should really I just call and I ask him out? Or should I just let it go and have faith that in the event the universe desires me to be with a hot medical doctor, it can ultimately happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment